Goals are the foundation of a strong performance year. Goals can promote focus and ensure the alignment of your work to the goals of your school or unit.
Performance Excellence introduces the SIMple goal-setting process that encourages supervisors and staff to jointly set two to four goals that are Specific, Important and Meaningful
Ready to log in to the system?
Explore videos and more
Use the tools below to start setting goals.
Your goals worksheetUse this sheet to start outlining your goals.
Learn more about goal-setting and how to set yourself up for a successful performance year with resources below.
- Getting started for staff
- Recording of online training webinar: "Performance Excellence - Getting Started"
- Purpose and goal-setting essentials
- Core job responsibilities
- Creating your development plan
- Values and behaviors
- Click-through video: setting goals in myHR Learn
- Click-through video: editing goals in myHR Learn
- myHR Learn guides: setting goals
- myHR Learn guides: editing goals
- myHR Learn advanced options for reviews
Looking for resources for supervisors?
Visit our supervisors page to view relevant resources and learn about this important role in Performance Excellence.