Performance Excellence is an important part of our talent strategy and our supervisors are central to its success. Performance Excellence emphasizes goals and ongoing conversations, and is now completed online.
What's changed for supervisors
Changes for Supervisors include:
- An emphasis on goal alignment conversations with your staff at the beginning of the performance year.
- Ongoing coaching and feedback conversations throughout the year.
- Performance Excellence is now online, so there is one location for you to access reviews and goals, and complete the simplified year-end summary and rating.
Ready to log in to the system?
Explore videos and more
Use the tools below to prepare for conversations and reviews.
Conversation PrepPrepare for successful performance conversations.
Learn more about training for feedback and coaching, system guides and the rating framework through the resources below.
- Year end essentials
- Purpose and goal-setting essentials
- Values and behaviors
- Guide to coaching and feedback conversations
- Ratings definitions
- Coaching and Feedback for Peak Performance - Do you provide your team with enough feedback about their work performance? In this course, you will learn how to effectively deliver both positive and constructive feedback. You will also learn how to be receptive to feedback and listen to accurately understand the speaker’s intended message.
- Coaching for development - this in-person program helps you get results from others and support ongoing development by increasing your competence, ease and commitment in conducting career and development conversations with your staff.